Friday, April 26, 2013

Five for Friday

Ugh, what a long week back after vacation! Here's my five for Friday - head over to Doodlebugs Teaching and link up!


1.
Spring has sprung! Lola is lovin' this nice weather! The only downside - we're currently residing my house and putting in a stone patio. My house is in shambles!

2.

My best friend is getting married tomorrow! I made these cake pops for favors.

3.

Seriously.

4.

Reader's Theater packet by A Teeny Tiny Teacher is my new favorite thing. It's not often that my kids are completely involved in what they're doing and aren't following me around the room asking me a million questions! My kids LOVE these!

5. 
Just a reminder, I am going to be fundraising for this little guy's family starting Sunday. A few kind blogging friends so kindly donated some of their AWESOME TpT products for this fundraiser. If you are interested in donating something, please e-mail me at theprimarybuzz@gmail.com, or leave a comment here. I plan to have the fundraiser up and running on Sunday - please spread the word! Read my post on the Boston Marathon Bombing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment