Thursday, May 9, 2013

I did a little shopping...

I am too tired to compose something educational, so I'll link up with Blog Hoppin' and show you all that I bought during the TpT sale! I think I went overboard. Allow me to introduce myself. Hello, my name is Sara, and I'm addicted to clip art.


I'm writing a unit on maps, globes and community helpers, so I couldn't resist these guys from Melonheadz...





I am addicted to Krista's clip art!

So many possibilities for these ones!



and Ashley's too!

I'm using these for my "fancy words" wall!

and these are just plain adorable! :)

Look at these cute things from Sarah Cooley!

I already got my baking sheet hung up and my brownies laminated! Can't wait to use this- we need all of the behavior management we can get now that it's May ;)

This one is from Christie at First Grade Fever!

Click these talented ladies' names to visit their TpT stores!

I feel like this week has been nuts, but I have been snapping lots of pictures and I hope to have a "real" post for you this weekend :) We're off to the zoo tomorrow!








No comments:

Post a Comment