Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chalkboard Craze!

Ever since purchasing the adorable chalkboard alphabet poster from Lyndsey Kuster, I am obsessed with chalkboard! Since I'm moving schools, I'm doing my classroom theme over and I'm incorporating all things chalkboard :) I've been working on some decor to go with the alphabet posters I purchased and I have a couple things completed so far... My posters for my colors and hand signals have been taken down and put up several times thanks to my many moves, so I was definitely in need of some new things! I'm working on a new number line next - my poor kiddos ripped my old one in the process of helping me take tape off!



These guys are up in my TpT shop - click the pictures to check them out! I'd love to give away a set of each to someone! Comment below with your e-mail and I'll have the hubs pick a number :) 

Go see Lyndsey's set in TpT! Click the picture - you won't be disappointed!

I can't wait to pick a winner for my mega 100 follower giveaway TOMORROW! Good luck everyone who entered! :)


5 comments:

  1. I love this look, too! I'd better buy stock in printer ink!

    tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love chalkboard!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your chalkboard hand signals signs and color words! Thanks for the giveaway!

    lyons.cori@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am lovin' the chalkboard look. I'd love to win the color words. Pick me! Pick me!
    angiewood4987@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete