1. I made it through the first FULL week of 1st grade. Barely. No picture needed.
2. Lola got her Halloween costume, and here she is modeling. Picture needed. My best friend's 8 month old baby will be a pirate, so she is his pirate friend :) The girl version, of course!
3. First grade self portraits are my favorite thing to look at, ever! :)
4. I finally created some new things for TpT and they're autumn themed! If you would like my Awesome Autumn literacy activities or my Autumn Math Journal prompts, leave a comment below and I will choose 2 people randomly later on this weekend :) They're fun ones - I love the fall clip art from Krista Wallden and Ashley Hughes!
5. Do you tweet? My class has been tweeting on Twitter this year! We are currently tweeting about our reading stamina and we are competing with our fellow first grade class. It has been a GREAT motivator! If you tweet, comment below - we'd love to chat with some other classes around the country! I love when my kids say "are we 'twittering' today?" Ha :)