1. Non-teaching related, but my little muffin got spayed on Tuesday. Thank goodness I was home on February vaca to spend some much needed time with my little girl!
Here's Lola getting some R and R!
2. I finished my Shamrockin' Literacy Centers! Hooray! I can't wait to use these with my class in a couple of weeks :o) They're up on TPT if you're interested!
3. I have been home all week and I have done zero planning. ZERO. Instead, I've been feeding my font and clip art addiction.
If you haven't
stalked checked out these talented ladies on TPT, please do!! My shopping cart is full again! :)
4. Instead of planning, like I should, I'm working hard on my Shamrockin' Math Centers! Here's a sneak peek:
I still cannot figure out how to rotate pictures. HELP!
5. Last night I made these guys for dinner. I found the recipe on Pinterest.
Made some chicken pot pie in the crock pot, and finished up by making mini pie cups using a muffin tin and some ready made pie crusts cut into small circles. Love crock pot meals, especially on busy school days! I usually test out my recipes that I pin on weekends and vacation weeks and save the good ones for school nights. :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!